Blanson Career and Technical Education High School produces career and college ready citizens equipped to respond to the global workforce demand.
- Accessing and expressing information in an appropriate and meaningful manner.
- Collaborating to work together toward accomplishing a common goal.
Critical Thinking Skills
- Analyzing information to create meaning and solve problems.
- Respecting cultural diversity and responding to changes in the world responsibly.
- Holding oneself accountable to make appropriate choices to realize their full potential.
- Interacting with information using technology in a professional manner.